This post contains affiliate links, meaning that – at no additional cost to you – I earn a small commission if you make a purchase. See my disclosure policy for more information.
Wondering about the Jumper Rider’s Journal and if it’s right for you? Keep reading about the book and digital bonuses!
This all-in-one organizer for Hunter and Jumper riders can be your game changer
Setting goals can be a daunting task, but this 2020 planner makes setting goals, tracking and keeping a calendar focused and impactful for the jumper or huntseat rider and competitor.
Features & Benefits for HUNTER AND JUMPER riders
The 2020 Jumper Rider’s Journal starts with an introduction from FEI rider, coach and trainer Ruth Hogan-Poulsen so that jumper riders can use all the template pages without overwhelm and get your own best results for 2020 and beyond.
The print edition of the 2020 Jumper Rider’s Journal features:
- Self-Assessment of Horse and Rider – Get a clear snapshot of your starting point, and you’ll see your small wins snowball into big accomplishments over the year!
- Mind Maps and Goal Setting – Dream big and set clear goals to achieve your dream riding goals, this year, next year and beyond!
- Action Plans – You can only reach your goals if you make a plan to get there!
- Award Goal Tracking – You can only reach your competitive award goals if you first qualify for them… so, keep track of your qualifying rides!
- Show Schedule Planning – Don’t let a show deadline sneak up on you. Plan ahead for entries, travel and lodging.
- Performance Tracking – Keep this year’s performance information in one place! Great for seeing any patterns in your performance AND supporting documentation for insurance evaluations.
- 2020 Monthly and Weekly Calendars – Plan your ride and barn time while still meeting all your other obligations.
- 26 Suppling and Adjustability Exercises – Add these exercises into your monthly training plans, for variety and improved results!
The digital bonuses available with purchase of the 2020 Jumper Rider’s Journal include:
- Weekly emails to supplement the exercises featured in the book, including intermediate and advanced variations
- Expert articles by FEI dressage trainer and coach Ruth Hogan-Poulsen
- Interviews with experts like: Irish National Team jumper rider Paul O’Shea, USEF Eventing Selection Committee member and international eventing rider Marcia Kulak, and international show jumper Schuyler Riley.
- Overview videos for the goal-setting and planning pages
To access the digital bonuses, sign-up at the link on the last page of the book.
Maximize the value of lessons, clinics and your time
We realized that other riders might be dealing with some of the issues we’ve both seen or experienced in the past, for example:
- Have you ever forgotten your lesson a-ha moments before even leaving the barn?
- Do you ever spend hundreds of dollars on a clinic, with note scraps lost and forgotten before the next show?
- Do you keep getting the same results, like losing a jump-off, show after show after show?
By creating a hybrid weekly planner and training notebook, riders can create their own riding library.
An individualized riding library that riders can consult 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 years later to track long-term progress and keep track of productive training techniques.
If you ever get frustrated or feel like you aren’t making progress, just flip back through your notebooks from 6 months ago, a year ago or even 2 years ago. You’ll see just how far you’ve come with your own riding and with your horse’s training.
Where to buy the Jumper riders Journal
In 2020, our Jumper Rider’s Journal is available on most Amazon platforms.
Shipping to International Riders
For international buyers, you can also purchase on your preferred Amazon platform (such as www.Amazon.co.uk or www.Amazon.ca, etc.)